Whether you are searching computer mice for gaming, office work, college work, or anything, your search ends here. Logitech brings you the perfect one. LOGITECH G305 is superfast, long-lasting, and much more. All these features you get at a very reasonable price.
So, let’s know about it in detail.
Features & details
- Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand – Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB 19 – FEB20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- HERO SensorNext-generation HERO sensor delivers incredible performance and up to 10x the power efficiency over previous generations. HERO is an optical sensor capable of exceptional accuracy and responsiveness with 400 IPS precision and up to 12,000 DPI sensitivity.
- LIGHTSPEED WirelessUltra-fast LIGHTSPEED Wireless technology gives you a lag-free gaming experience. Logitech G305 delivers incredible responsiveness and reliability with a super-fast 1 ms report rate for competition-level performance.
- Ultra-Long Battery Life Play at peak performance without worrying about running out of power. Logitech G305 boasts an incredible 250 hours of continuous gameplay at a 1ms report rate in Performance mode on just one AA battery. G305 has a battery indicator light that flashes red at 15% battery remaining. Switch to Endurance mode via Logitech Gaming Software and extend battery life up to 9 months on a single AA battery. Endurance mode reports at 8 ms.
- ultra-Lightweight G305 is designed to be lightweight for high maneuverability. Wireless does not have to mean heavy. Logitech G305 is a lightweight gaming mouse that comes in at only 99 grams thanks to efficient lightweight mechanical design and ultra-efficient battery usage.
- Portable convenient durable, compact design with built-in nano receiver storage makes G305, not just a great desktop mouse, but also a great laptop travel companion. Use it with a gaming desktop or throw it into a bag with a gaming laptop to play anywhere.
PRICE STARTS AT RS. 2,799
Related Post: AMD Radeon R7 complete Review and Features
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Ques. Is the 12-gram weight difference from the g pro noticeable?
Ans. You can knock off around 10 grams by using a lithium AAA with a AAA to AA sleeve.
Ques. Can I use the USB sensor of my K800 or do I need to plug in the sensor of the g305 on another USB port?
Ans. I believe different products of Logitech use the different sensor as they will mix up
Ques. What is the material on the sides of the mouse?–smooth plastic, rubber?
Ans. The sides are plastic.
Ques. What is the range on this mouse in feet before a significant drop-off in response? Could I play sitting comfortably on the couch?
Ans. It is supposed to be within 20 cm (about 8 inches) from the receiver for the best results.
Ques. Will this work properly on Linux?
Ques. Any mac users get the Logitech gaming software to recognize the g305? I can’t but the mouse still works fine.
Ans. Mine wasn’t being recognized until I took the battery out, put it back in, turned it back.
Ques. Are the buttons on the size re-mappable? They usually are for back and forward, I prefer them to be volume up and down. Thank you.
Ques. Is this a silent click mouse?
Ques. Rechargeable mousepad
Ques. You can use rechargeable batteries on this right? I own Eneloop rechargeable double aa bats. also, what is the max weight?
Ans. Yeah, rechargeable works. If you use a lithium triple-A and a double-A adapter
Ques. How does one connect to the fastest speed and stay on it? the colored dot keeps going back to the default (green)
Ans. The Logitech Gaming Software allows you to change the default setting.
Ques. Can I use a 1.2v rechargeable battery?
Ans. as long as it’s AA should be fine
Ques. When powerplay version will come?
Ans. I don’t know email Logitech to find out
Ques. Is the shape of the g305 similar to the G102/203 or is it somewhat different?
Ans. The same.
Ques. Is this mouse going to be lighter with aaa with aa converter or lithium aa?
Ans. Go with Lithium AA
Ques. Can you replace the stock battery with a rechargeable one? Does it reduce the weight even more?
Ans. Yes, you can.
Ques. Is this mouse a better choice than the g203 and the wired gpro?
Ques. Will all the buttons work with a Chromebook? Will I be able to customize the buttons?
Ans. nope, only for windows 10,8, and 7
Ques. Is the scroll wheel smooth or clicky?
Ans. Yes it is smooth
Ques. Does it go to sleep automatically?
Ans. I don’t know if it sleeps automatically. I haven’t left it idle long enough to see.
Ques. How can I program for a double-tap?
Ans. Through the Logitech software
Ques. How is it faster than wired?
Ans. It’s not necessarily faster but it’s just as fast and there is no cord to drag you down.
Ques. Same size as g203?
Ques. L/R button click life?
Ans. should be 10 mil
Ques. Do you have to have the software to connect it to your laptop?
Ans. It will still connect but you won’t have full functionality unless you install the software.
Ques. This or the g703 for medium-sized hands
Ans. I have medium-sized hands and I like the g305. I use a hybrid claw grip.
Ques. Does the mouse wheel have button clicks for right and left? (can wheel trigger button click when pressing left or right on it )
Ans. Yes.! This has a button right and left
Ques. Does it work with ps4?
Ans. Not entirely sure – I have a PS4 but have not tried to use it for that purpose.
Ques. What type of wireless technology does this use? My current mouse interferes with my new Steelseries Arctis 7 wireless because they both use 2.4ghz.
Ans. They are all wireless, by they will have different contacting frequencies.
Ques. When I connect to Xbox one I can’t see the mouse pointer and things flicker here and there anybody knows the solution?
Ans. It’s okay if it does that it used to happen to me as well. the Xbox UI isn’t meant
Ques. Can I use this mouse for PS4?
Ans. If the ps4 supports mice then yes
Ques. I have an Xbox and cannot change the dpi on the software. So I need to know what are the starting dpi profiles for the mouse.
Ans. You have onboard memory dpi settings and software controlled.
Ques. Is this500hz or 1000hz?
Ans. It has both options available in the software for both 500hz and 1000hz polling
Ques. The side buttons Look small are they hard to press
Ans. They aren’t hard to press
Ques. Can this be used outside of gaming as a standard office mouse?
Ans. Absolutely, Its reliability and functionality make it ideal for both.
Ques. What is the detailed dpi range?
Ans. It’s got 4 options, each option is a little higher than the last.
Ques. Does this mouse have a mode switch for the programmable buttons? Like the g300s
Ans. Yes it does through the Logitech software