Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse
For complete control in your favorite MMOs
With 20 buttons, the Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse is the most customizable and easy-to-use mouse specifically designed for mastering your favorite MMOs. Whether you’re out to burn down the boss or are in the heat of a PVP battle, this mouse gives you new power to execute every action with lightning-fast accuracy.
- 20 MMO-tuned buttons
- Intuitive thumb panel design eliminates misclicks
- G-shift doubles button functions
- A sculpted, supportive shape reduces hand fatigue
- Customizable lighting effects and colors
- Onboard memory stores three game profiles
- Gaming-grade laser sensor tracks up to 8200 dpi
- 1 millisecond USB report rate executes your actions instantly without lag
- Primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks
20 MMO-tuned buttons
Put every action at your fingertips with three primary buttons, 12 thumb buttons, a clickable scroll wheel that tilts, plus DPI and profile switching. They’re all pre-configured for optimal MMO use right out of the box – no drivers required.
Dual-dish thumb panel
Put immediate access to all 12 primary MMO skills under your thumb. The dual-dish design was developed with input from leading MMO game developers. Two carefully positioned sets of six buttons help reduce action timings and minimize misclicks.
G-shift and DPI shift
Use the G-Shift button to instantly double the number of actions you can perform with every other button. Set up to five DPI levels per profile and shift between them with the press of a button—great for precision sniping.
Locate keys in any room with custom backlit keys. Assign any of 16 million colors to each profile, profile mode, and mode style in the same game. You can tell, without looking down, which mode you’re in to ensure your setup is optimized.
The three memory profiles are stored onboard so you can access all of your buttons, tracking, and lighting color information on any computer with no software required. Want to customize the default settings? Want access to more intricate macro and scripting capabilities than the onboard macros can provide? Download the optional Logitech Gaming Software and tweak your settings to perfection*. (*Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Linux and earlier Windows-based operating systems.)
Comfortably shaped to go the distance
The G600 is sculpted to support your hand through hours of raiding.
Every button is tuned to reduce click fatigue without accidental actuation.
Experience high-precision laser tracking up to 8200 dpi. With primary buttons rated to 20 million clicks each and an ultra-durable braided USB cable, the G600 is built to last.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Available USB port
- Internet connection for optional configuration software download, available at logitech.com/support-downloads/software
– Buttons (Left / Right / Third): 20 million clicks
– Feet: 250 kilometers
– Weight: 133 grams (without cable)
– Dimensions: 118mm x 75mm x 41mm
– Cable length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
– Resolution: 50 – 8200 dots per inch (dpi)
– Image processing: 11.25 megapixels/second
– Max. acceleration: 25G1
– Max. speed: up to 160 inches (4.06 meters)/second.*
– USB data format: 16 bits/axis
– USB report rate: Up to 1000 reports/second.
– Sleep mode: disabled
– Dynamic coefficient of friction: .09 µ (k)**
– Static coefficient of friction: .14 µ (s)**
– Total weight: 133 grams
– Cord: 15 grams
- Low surface friction
- Consistent surface texture
- Matched to Logitech G sensors
- Stable rubber base
- Multi-layer construction
- Little bit costly.
PRICE – RS. 5999
Related Post: Logitech G305 Full Specifications and Overview
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Ques. Does it have a dedicated button/configurable button by which we can temporarily downshift the dpi till the button is pressed? (A sniper button)
Ans. Yes you can do that use the G-SHIFT (it is the 3rd button with left and right-click) button
Ques. I bought this mouse… I have no game installed right now…. how can I check if all the keys are functioning? is there any software or something?
Ans. Yes, there is software that will control the key functioning and light color.
Ques. When does this mouse come back to the sale?
Ans. I don’t think this will. Old mouse and probably discontinued. Not sure though
Ques. how many buttons in total?
Ans. Left Right. 2 on the top. 3 buttons on scroll. 12 on the left.
Ques. Is this suitable for mobile gaming
Ques. Are replacement and return available for this product?
Ques. Why warranty is not applicable in India
Ans. It’s applicable, I used it for a yr, had a slight issue they refunded the amount
Ques. is the warranty not applicable?
Ans. Yes, it is
Ques. do you get a warranty for this product in India if we buy from these sellers?
Ans. As per the paperwork, yes.
But it rarely comes down to warranty. Pretty solidly buil